this is me every 3 hours
Spiral Potato Chips
If you’ve been to any asian food markets, you have probably seen this snack, but the deep-fried version. I honestly don’t like eating deep fried food too much, so I thought why not make a baked version? It’s healthier without that much oil and it’s less messy to make.
If you like this snack too, why not try to make a baked version at home? It’s quite easy to make, only the cutting of the potato into a spiral shape take a little more practice.
- 4 potatoes
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 4 long skewers (or 8 short ones)
1. Thoroughly wash the potatoes, and scrub off any excess dirt. Lay a cutting board flat on a clothe to make sure it doesn’t slip. Then lay the potato on top. Push a skewer through the middle of the potato.
2. Using a very sharp knife, cut into the potato about 1cm inwards. Keep the knife at the same position and slowly rotate the potato so you’re cutting diagonally into the potato and make spiraling cuts.
3. Next, pat some salt and pepper and paprika onto the potato for seasoning. Make sure the seasoning stays on. Then carefully pull the layers of the potatoes down towards the end of the skewer.
4. Brush on some olive oil onto the potato skewers. And bake in the oven for 30 - 40 minutes at 300’C.
5. You can serve with sour cream.
me as an adult
people be like “i suck at drawing”
|Fancy - Timeflies|
Okay but Never Gonna Give You Up (better known as Rickroll) is actually a really really horrible song for many reasons, which I will better explain under the cut.
Brace yourselves, this is pretty long.
Wow I actually never thought I’d even care about such an old song but jeez
SIGNAL BOOST THE SHIT OUT OF THIS